Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Three Cheese Pizza (zucchini & tomato pizza)

This is our new favorite pizza. I like that it uses a zucchini because there are so many around this time of year. I also double this and make two pizzas. One for me and one for Matt!

1 c shredded mozzarella
1 c shredded cheddar
1 medium zucchini
3-4 cloves garlic minced
1/4 c grated parmesan (I use the can)
1 medium tomato
1 small onion (I have also used a bunch of green onions which worked fine)
Olive Oil
Italian Seasoning
1 recipe of your favorite pizza crust

Roll dough to 14" circle (I just spread mine out onto a cookie sheet and get it to fill the entire sheet) If you need to prebake your crust do so now. Lightly spread with olive oil. Spread garlic, veggies, and cheeses on. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Bake at 400* for 15-20 minutes. Super yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment