Sunday, January 2, 2011

Chicken Lasagna

I got this recipe from Lauralee and I really like it. Not sure when she is going to get around to posting it so I figured I would. :)

INGREDIENTS;
6 lasagna noodles boiled (I use the no boil noodles from Barilla)
3 chicken breasts. Boiled and shredded. approx 4 cups
1 cube chicken bullion
1/4 Cup hot water
2 Cups mozzarella cheese, grated
8 oz cream cheese
sliced olives
26 oz Classico Tomato & Basil spaghetti sauce

DIRECTIONS:
Mix chicken bullion with hot water. Then add chicken chunks. In another bowl mix mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, and olives. Now layer your meal. Put some sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Now put on half the cheese, half the chicken mixture, half the noodles, and half the sauce. Then put on the rest of your chicken, noodles, sauce, and finish with the cheese. Cook for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment